Employers are welcome to use our vacancy service to advertise any of the following types of vacancies to students at Abertay University:
• part-time and/or casual work in the Dundee and surrounding area
• work experience/placements
• voluntary work
• graduate internships
• graduate jobs
To register with our vacancy service and/or add a vacancy please click here: http://employer.abertay.prospects.ac.uk
• You can freely advertise positions to students and graduates
• All vacancies will be subject to approval by a member of the Careers team
• We reserve the right to refuse to advertise a vacancy (without reason) and may edit your information to ensure that it has maximum impact.
• The vacancy will be archived automatically on the expiry date you enter.
Employers are increasingly looking for graduates entering the work force to be job ready and commercially aware. Work experience is becoming an essential component of the learning experience. We would love to offer work experience to our students however we need the help and support of our local employers to enable this to happen.
The potential benefits of taking on a work placement are gaining:
• an intelligent, motivated and addition to your team at no cost
• the opportunity to move forward with projects
• the ability to assess a student’s potential for future employment
If you are interested in taking on a student placement, please submit a note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raising your company profile
The more employers are engaged with the university the greater their profile will be within the university and among students.
Employers can promote their brand through:
• Distribution and display of promotional materials
• Participation in Careers & Employability events
• Employer Presentations
• Mock Interviews
• Offering work shadowing
The Career Development Centre at Abertay is committed to strengthening links our employers through providing a relaxed, flexible and helpful service to any organisation that wishes to engage with the university.